Within our services we offer a general clean which can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly
We created a plan to meet your needs and our staff are flexible with what they can do each visit.
What we cover with a general clean are:
- Hoovering and mopping throughout
- Cleaning bathroom- sink, mirrors, bath including taps, and toilet
- Kitchen – work surfaces, cupboard doors, small appliances and hob
This can be discussed at initial meeting where things can be added or changed.
We are a family run company. Our professional team are friendly, reliable, very caring and tailored to meet each of our customer’s requirements. Our team are professionally trained, fully insured with additional qualifications such as first aid and vulnerable adult training. Maid 4 You chooses the natural way to clean with micro fibre cloths and mops… We supply all the equipment needed for the job!
We can take care of your cleaning so that you have more free time to spend with family and friends doing things you love.
Ring today for a free quotation and find out why Maid4You is the right cleaning company for you! 0161 427 9538 – extension number 2
We can offer a day time office cleaning service from 8am-3pm
This can be a daily, weekly, fortnightly or even monthly clean
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
End of Tenancy Cleaning
If you’re moving out we can offer a full clean throughout
- Kitchen cupboards
- Light fittings
- Door frames
- Inside any built in furniture
- Woodwork throughout
- Windows, sills and frames
Just ask if there is anything else we are happy to meet your requirement.
Deep cleaning is different from regular cleaning because it reaches the deep grime and dirt in your home.
It covers areas which aren’t traditionally covered by a regular for example:
- inside of window frames and patio doors
- inside of all windows
- Skirting boards and picture rails
- Full and deep dusting including all the all the corners of rooms for cobwebs
- Scale removal from all bathroom tiles, kitchen tiles, taps, shower heads etc
- Inside of kitchen cupboards if needed